Tuesday, October 11, 2016

We Buy Houses



My partners and I are looking to purchase 3 – 4 single family and multi-unit properties in the Seattle area within the next three months. 


I work with business associates who currently own more than a dozen properties in the Seattle area, some of which are commercial income properties. We are serious buyers who invest in real estate as a profitable way to improve the neighborhood and the community, while offering affordable housing options to individuals, couples and families. My partners and I are willing to fix up and renovate properties in “as is” condition, often purchasing properties through techniques with which most traditional realtors are unfamiliar or untrained. That means that in today’s skittish lending market, we can close without relying on conventional financing. We can pay cash and close quickly, if that is best for you.

I promise you that we won’t waste your time. My Washington real estate license provides access to professional training and information on comparable sales, but I am not looking for listings. I am looking to buy, and I pay fair prices for properties—with no commissions paid to me whatsoever on unlisted property.  I assure you that this is not a solicitation for a listing, and is not an attempt to circumvent broker fees as part of any existing listing agreement if that is the case.

If now is not the right time to sell, please keep my information and feel free to contact me at 206-355-1706 any time. Our conversation will be kept completely confidential. And you will have one or more purchase options to consider, with absolutely no pressure or obligation.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,


Wendy Ceccherelli
 206-355-1706
homelandinvestment@gmail.com

Investment Broker, Century 21 NW

No comments: