Newer kitchen appliances, water heater, furnace make move-in a breeze!
The neighborhood is serene and residential, with lots of green spaces to walk and play, but close to stores and urban amenities a short drive or walk away.
The owners have added many features to the house since they purchased:
1. Enlarged downstairs bath to a full bath. (Total of 3 full baths)
2. Added large french doors to the south side of the dining room. Opens onto a fenced patio with steps to the lawn.
3. Added gas lines to the fireplace in the family room. Both fireplaces can now be operated with gas.
4. A large clean-up tub was added with hot and cold water and a drain in the garage.
5. A surround-sound system was installed in the family room. Speakers connected to the surround-sound system are located throughout the house and outside facing the patio. A pair of speakers are in the living room, downstairs bedroom, master bedroom, and above the sliding doors going out to the patio area. All components of the surround-sound system stay with the house.
6. An in-wall vacuum system was installed during construction. There are vents installed in the walls throughout the house to allow vacuuming of all the rooms and downstairs areas.
7. Added 4 night-lights that can be operated manually, or by motion activation to the front and back of the house.
8. Added security system to the house, with direct access to 911 for two of the rooms. System is contained in the walls.
9. Added an in the wall phone system throughout the house which allows for communication between the rooms and between the front door and the kitchen. Two outlets are also located in the garage.
10. Outdoor electrical outlets were added in the front, french-door side, and the back of the house. These outlets have rubber covers on them to protect them from the elements.
11. A large, walk-in closet was added to the master bedroom. It is intended to be a darkroom. It has 4 outlets, 2 phone jacks, an overhead light, (with switch inside the room), capped off hot and cold water sources, with a drain. It is also fully carpeted.
12. A huge two level exposed aggregate patio opens up the professionally landscaped backyard. The sidewalk from the patio out to the driveway is also exposed aggregate.
13. The owner also had the water lines routed so that they are next to the patio and the deck. A plug is place for the hot and cold lines at these two locations if an arbortarium or a hot tub would want to be added by the new owners.
1. A new roof was installed last year. It has a lifetime warranty which can be assumed by the new owner.
2. A new secure, lockable, front screen door was installed last year.
3. All new kitchen appliances have been replaced in the last 2 years.
4. A new water heater has been replaced in the last 3 years.
5. A new furnace was replaced in the last 2 years.
6. A new 8' x 10" foot Tuff Shed with 2 windows was added to the yard. It is lockable.
7. In front of the Tuff Shed, there is a space for RV parking.
8. A raised garden plot is located the deck.
The property is located at 11919 SE 199th Court in Kent. $499,999. MLS #
For showings, please contact Wendy Ceccherelli at firstname.lastname@example.org