Monday, August 29, 2016

Investment Intern Wanted


Are you looking for a way to get started in real estate investing, but don’t know where to begin? 

Are you looking for a mentor that could help you learn about real estate investing, without having to spend a small fortune? 

Do you have a minimum of 15 hours per week that you could commit to working with a mentor on real estate investment?

If you said yes to any of the above questions, this opportunity is for you!!!!
I love teaching and I love real estate investing.  Put those skills together and here's an offer that you will love...

Here's where it gets interesting!
I don't sell coaching and I don't sell educational books and tapes and seminars.   I buy and sell real estate investments. I am a great teacher, but I make my money actually doing deals for myself and for my clients. 

I have been a real estate investor, and an owner/broker of an independent real estate brokerage for the past ten years. I have done residential and commercial property management, development and pre-development; residential rehabs; lease-options; buy and hold rentals; private lending, and creative real estate acquisition. 

I have been an active volunteer with the Real Estate Association of Puget Sound over this same time period, serving as Membership Chair and writing monthly articles targeted to novice real estate investors. I write a regular blog on topics of interest to Seattle real estate investors.

I don't sell real estate mentoring outside of a transactional relationship.   My motto is "learn by doing".  Here's your opportunity to earn while you learn. I am willing to serve as a mentor for an interested investor, in return for a commitment of 15 hours of work per week with me for a minimum of three months. 

I am generating leads in off-market metro-Seattle residential properties. If you have an interest in buying any of the residential income properties I'm finding, that's awesome!  I'll teach you literally everything I know about investment real estate during the process. I'll also coach you step by step through your first year of property ownership including how to manage the property yourself or managing your manager.  
  
With over ten years of real estate transactional experience in my background, hopefully you see this level of mentorship is an even more valuable offering than the property itself.  It's certainly a unique offering that you won't find anywhere else and it's only going to be made available to one or two investors. 

My intern will be granted access to the NWMLS during that time, and will receive a bonus for every property acquisition made during their tenure as an intern.

Ideal candidate should have familiarity with the process of buying residential property and some investment training or background; and will be professional, dependable, well-organized, with a desire to grow their real estate investment career.

If you've read this far and you're still intrigued by the idea of acquiring mentoring AND residential income property, here are some action steps for you:

Send me a SHORT email to HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com with what you're hoping to accomplish
NO LATER than 5pm, Friday September 2nd. 

No phone calls, please!

No comments: