Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Money Quotes

•             "Money can't buy happiness; it can, however, rent it." – Unknown

•             "The only thing money gives you is the freedom of not worrying about money." – Johnny Carson

•             "It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness; poverty and wealth have both failed." – Kin Hubbard

•             "Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping." – Bo Derek

•             "If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some." – Benjamin Franklin

•             "Money couldn't buy friends, but you got a better class of enemy." – Spike Milligan

•             "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me." – Emo Philips

•             "Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." – Robert Orben

•             "If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem." – J. Paul Getty

•             "I've got all the money I'll ever need, if I die by four o'clock." – Henny Youngman

•             "He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money." – Benjamin Franklin

•             "Finance is the art of passing currency from hand to hand until it finally disappears." – Robert W. Sarnoff

•             "If you marry for money, you will surely earn it." – Ezra Bowen

•             Money won't make you happy... but everybody wants to find out for themselves." – Zig Ziglar

•             "Money is always there but the pockets change." – Gertrude Stein

•             "When a person with money meets a person with experience, the person with the experience winds up with the money and the person with the money winds up with the experience." – Harvey MacKay

•             “A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist." – Franklin Jones

•             "In order to get a loan you must first prove you don't need it." – Murphy's Law: John's Collateral Corollary

•             "I just need enough to tide me over until I need more." – Bill Hoest

•             "Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." – George Raft

Happy Investing!

No comments: