Thursday, August 13, 2015

To the Dream Stealers

Successful people see an opportunity and say "yes." Others find excuses: it costs too much money, I have no time, I am not good at this, I don't have the right personality, this is too hard, etc etc etc

Opportunity presents itself many times and in many ways to open minds. I am surprised by how many people expect something for nothing, and make no effort to realize their dreams. Even more have no idea what their dreams really are. 99% have no written goals for their LIFE, much less their business (which is really 'busy-ness" without a written plan).

Most successful people are willing to move outside their comfort zone. They take action despite their fears. They overcome fear and obstacles by being coachable and teachable. They seek out mentors and coaches that have been successful, and learn what they need to learn. They are willing to fail, and to learn from their mistakes. They get back up when they fall down.

Unsuccessful people will laugh. They will scoff. They will say things like, "That will never work." "You are crazy." "That is a scam." "You are so gullible, so naive." "I tried that before, it did not work."

Oh yeah? But what if it did work? What if you made it work? What if you said "yes" to that opportunity instead of "no?" What if you found people who paved the way for you, and helped you to succeed? If others have done it, why can't you?

Here is what my beautiful friend Courtney Marie had to say about the chance she took on an opportunity that others turned down:

"Is this really my life??? Wow. Looks too good to be true, but I promise you it's not. I made a decision. A decision that I knew would change my life, but had no idea just how much. I have met some of the best people I've ever known, vacationed with them and now we have life long friendships, created memories that can never be taken away, and I get to give back to kids all over the world. How freaking cool is that?! I could burst with excitement!! We are just getting started!!!!! I think that's the most exciting part. COME JOIN US!!!! Don't be scared to try something different! Create more income while getting more fulfillment out of life! This is fun!!!! "

If you want to be rewarded for following your dreams, take the plunge. Say yes, and start living life. Comment below or inbox me at HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com if you want to know more.

Happy Investing!

No comments: