Monday, July 6, 2015

Contractor Referrals

Every real estate investor, property manager, landlord, and homeowner has needs from time to time for a great contractor: one who is responsive to requests in a timely fashion, does high quality work for a reasonable price, and who cleans up after himself.

Not all contractors are licensed, bonded and insured, but it is easy enough to check on this. A homeowner could ask for a copy of the license, or do a look up on the State of Washington's Department of Licensing website:
http://www.dol.wa.gov/business/checkstatus.html

This type of licensing protects the owner from liability issues, if there is an accident on the job site.

I am always looking for recommendations for good contractors, and maintain a list of people that have been recommended to me in the past, which I share with my clients. Please let me know of any good contractors in the Seattle area that you, my dear blog reader, may have used in the past, and I would be happy to share my complete list of recommended contractors with you (and do let me know if my list needs updating!).

Just leave a message here on my blog or message me at HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com and put "Master Contractor List" in the subject line.

Happy Investing!

No comments: