What you do in the months before you put your house on the market will determine how long your house will take to sell, how much money you’ll get for your house, and how easy (or difficult) your selling experience will be.
There are some simple things that you can and should be doing right now to make sure you’ll get the highest price in the least time.
Here are a few ideas:
· Use degreaser and a razor blade to make basement windows crystal-clear.
· Remember to put away valuables while showing your home. Expensive jewelry belongs in a safe deposit box.
· Have long-stemmed artificial flowers to pack? Ask your local florist for a couple of boxes wholesalers use to deliver fresh flowers to florists.
· Even if your entire house doesn’t need to be painted, putting a fresh coat of paint in a new color on the door and trim may keep a couple thousand dollars on your sale price.
· Don’t wait until the last minute to call professional painters because their schedules may be filled. Hire them as soon as you make the decision to sell.
If you’re going to sell your house in the next six to 12 months, our free “Room-by-Room Review” will show you the most important things you can do now to prepare for your move.
It’s very helpful if you’re wondering what fix-ups or improvements are really worth doing...and which ones would be a waste of money.
Just give me a call at 425-270-7292 or email me at HomeLandInvestment @gmail.com and we can arrange a convenient time to get together.