· If you have more than two cars in your driveway, park the extra vehicles at a neighbor’s house. This will give your driveway and yard a spacious look.
· Oil and rust stains can be removed from concrete with commercial driveway cleaners that are available from automotive and home improvement stores.
· The basement needn’t be spotless, but change light bulbs and clear cobwebs before showing the house.
· Change air conditioning and furnace filters so the units will run efficiently.
· If your washer and dryer are in the basement, create a cozy laundry area by adding an area rug and shelves to store detergent bottles.
· Check for termites by using a pocketknife to jab the support beams near the house foundation. If the knife penetrates the wood easily, then there could be a termite problem.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!