· It's free to the buyer
· It's convenient
· The professional has current Market Knowledge
o Understanding the local market is key to finding the best home at the best price possible. Market knowledge is something that isn't easily attained in a short period of time.
· Professional Negotiation
o Making an offer and negotiating with a seller is by far one of the most specialized parts of the home buying process. This is a skill that isn't easily attained in a short period of time.
· Professional Connections
o When it's time to close a transaction, the buyer will need the expertise of a number of professionals such as:
§ Escrow/Title Companies
o Buyer's agents have a network of these professionals with whom they have formed a business relationship to assist their clients. You get access to our network rather than having to research and build relationships from scratch.
· Insider Knowledge on real estate trends and opportunities
· Access to Market Comparables and Analysis of Comparables
· Help Identifying Buyer Needs
· Knowledge of Industry Standards, Legalities and Writing Up Offers and Contracts
The skills that one should look for in hiring a real estate broker would be:
· Honesty and Integrity
· Knowledge of Purchase Process
· Knowledge of the Real Estate Market
· Communication Skills
· Negotiation Skills
For more information on our Buyers Agent services, please email me directly at HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com
Today's blog written in cooperation with Bernita McKinnion, Home Land Seattle