Monday, June 2, 2014

Home Land Seattle

Home Land Seattle specializes in helping home buyers and homeowners with investment through real estate in the Seattle area.

We work with first time home buyers as well as seasoned real estate investors. First time home buyers want to know that their home will hold its value over time. Many first time home buyers want to know that they will be able to sell their house at a profit in order to move up to a bigger home or a better neighborhood in the future. They want to know that if they decide not to sell, that they can rent out their house to cover the mortgage. This attracts many first time home buyers to the close-in neighborhoods of Seattle.

Some home buyers want help to pay for their mortgage and they are looking for a real estate broker who is trained in creative real estate acquisition and property management. I have managed six single family houses in the Seattle area where it is profitable to rent out rooms, furnished or unfurnished, long- or short-term. I know this market, and I know what it takes to cover your payments. I love helping buyers who are willing to think creatively about how to buy a bigger home or locate in a better neighborhood through creative acquisition or property management.

But many of my buyers are more conventional first time home buyers, and they want a broker who will take the time to explain the whole intimidating process for them, and take away a lot of their stress and worry. Because I am well-trained as both a broker and an investor, because I am also a trained educator and negotiator, I can help these buyers with the biggest financial decision they may make in their lives.

More than a few of my clients are foreign investors, new to the Seattle market. I work hard to find properties of lasting value for these buyers, many of whom think like real entrepreneurs and investors. I also work with investors on the purchase of bank-owned foreclosures and other distressed homes in all kinds of conditions. Property management and rentals are of special interest to investors.

Home buyers and Home sellers can each benefit from our sales guarantees. For example, I will often offer to purchase an existing home from a local homeowner when they move up to buy a more expensive listing that we have*. As an investor, I am not afraid to offer these kinds of incentives to move property in the Seattle market and generate the best sales price for my clients.

For Home Sellers, I tap into my network of buyers and investors to not just LIST your house, but to SELL it. If I cannot sell your house in 60 days, I will list it for FREE*. I also offer discounts to repeat clients and members of the Real Estate Association of Puget Sound through my Northwest Brokers Alliance. To find out if you qualify for our special discounts, please email me at HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com.

Want a list of best buys in the Seattle market? To check out some of what I consider to be the hottest deals in your favorite Seattle neighborhood, email me at HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com. Let me set up a customized search that will notify you when the deals matching your specific home buying criteria come on the market.

Happy Investing!



*Terms apply on all our guarantees.

No comments: