Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thinking about Selling?

Are you interested in selling or investing in real estate?

I am an investor specializing in real estate investment in the Seattle metro area. I’d like to invite you to participate and profit in this business, along with me and my partners. I am looking for properties, people and investing partners. You may be interested.

My partners and I plan to purchase several single family and multi-unit properties this year, and we could use your help. We believe this is the right time to be buying Seattle area property.

My investment partners and I own several properties in the Seattle area. We specialize in buying properties in today’s down market, often purchasing properties through techniques that allow sellers to receive more income than traditional closing methods. We can provide a passive income stream, deferral of taxes, or freedom from debt, fix-up costs and/or repairs. That means that in today’s skittish lending market, we can close without relying on conventional financing.

We typically buy properties in “as is” condition that other realtors won’t list or can’t sell. My partners and I look for properties to fix and sell, or hold and rent, improving the neighborhood and offering new buyers or residents the chance to live in a nicer community. As a broker, I am able to list properties for sellers that do not meet our purchase criteria and for whom a retail sale is the best option.

Perhaps you or someone you know is thinking of selling a property? Perhaps there are vacant or trashy properties that are pulling down values in the neighborhood? We want to hear about them!

We are looking for partners who help us find these people and properties, or who want to invest in real estate as part of our team. If you are interested or know someone who may be, please contact me at 888-621-4999.

No comments: